California Momma's Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

California Momma Is Trying Something New

So here it is almost the end of July, and California Momma is back online. The last time I wrote a post it was New Years Eve and I was on the way to come back to regularly posting again.
Well fast forward 7 months and a new baby boy later, I really am coming back, but in a whole new and different way.
California Mommas Creative Designs is no longer my focus. In fact it is very hard to make a name for yourself in this blog land unless you really have the right connections and you really network. Its almost impossible to have a successful business when there is so much competition offering the same services. So I'm not saying its impossible, it is possible, in fact many are doing it, I just don't have the time and finances needed to get noticed.
So I'm revamping my whole blog, from its look to even my niche. I'm even considering starting a whole new one from scratch.
So I'm pleased to announce the new and improved California Momma coming soon. Thank you to all my readers that plan on sticking around to see the change, I truly appreciate all. My apologies to all the Bloggers who I follow and read, I have not been a good follower and I promise to change all that too.
Until next time, have a great day and remember we cant do what we need to do with out a little help from the ones we love.
Now with al that said I would like to announce the birth of my second child.
Jon Christopher Galapago Jr. was born into the world on June 16, 2011. He weighed 6 pounds and was 19 inches long.


He is almost 6 weeks old and weighs over 10 pounds now!!




So Thanks again for reading, and I will be here if you care to leave  me a comment.
Love From California Momma
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Tree said...

Hey girlfriend!! Looks like you've been busy! lol I've missed you Angela. :) Your little bambino is just precious! CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to see the new and improved CA Momma!! HUGS

RECENT COMMENTS

MY CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE