California Momma's Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS

I'M ON MY WAY BACK TO MY BLOGLAND!!

So I want to apologize to each and everyone of my readers for the LONG absence and let you all know that I've sooo missed my time here.

Well I'm not quite back to full ime blogging, but I am back to at least once a week entries!!! YAY!!!
Thank you for those who have stuck around and thank you to my bloggyfriends.
I have an announcement to make to all those who care enough to read this entry!

I'M 12 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!! YAY!!
I'm so gonna have a great new years and have so much more to write about now!!

Once again, Thanks for being around still and come back to read more about why I've been gone and my growing belly and baby!!

Have a Great Happy New Years!!!
Love From A California Momma,
Angela

1 comment:

Tree said...

Good for you, girl!! That's awesome! Can't wait to hear how things are going. :)

RECENT COMMENTS

MY CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE