California Momma's Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Blues






So it's Saturday Morning, ok well afternoon, and to may disappointment, my "Aunt Flo" decided to make her very unwelcome, uninvited visit. Needless to say, we are a little a LOT disappointed. We, (OK I a little more then Jon) were actually thinking this was THE moment we have been waiting for.


I'm 33 years old, and I know that's not particularly old, but in reference to my "womb" it's almost over the hill, and my time frame to conceive and carry a healthy baby normally without any "help" from science or medicine is closing fast. at least that's how it feels. Jon has no problem and doesn't have to worry about an expiration date on his "little men" Especially with his family history. His dad had him at the age of 60!! To him, he has another 20 years he can wait. To me, that's a impossibility. I'll be 53 at that time and wouldn't even want to have a newborn at that age, even if I could. Could you imagine, doing all those new mother things at that age?!? HELL NO!!!












So,  I was, am disappointed, sad, discouraged, and just feeling like "BLAH" I know that if it is meant to be, it will be, In God's timing, not mine. But I still can't help feeling like maybe it just won't ever happen. Maybe one child is all I'm meant to have. But I can't give up. We haven't even really started trying to get pregnant, we just haven't been preventing it either.  Maybe we should look into ways to "help" us to get pregnant. I don't know. Does anyone have a personal expereinces or advice on how to get pregnant? Any input would be great!! Thanks again and have a great holiday weekend! 


Love From A California Momma,
Angela H.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, So sorry for the dissapoinment this month! I remeber being let down during the wait too! hang in there. :) You hit the nail on the head when you said it's all in God's timing.

RECENT COMMENTS

MY CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE