California Momma's Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

I need some help

Good Morning My Friends,

I am sitting here in front of my computer, reading the many updates from the many blogs I've recewntly subscribed to, not to mention the countless websites claiming to have the #1 tip to make a better blog, when I suddenly got very overwhelmed.

How in the heck am I going to get anything good done, if I'm reading and sorting and trying to pick whats the best content for me and my readers? I need some sort of organization method to simplify my online life.
I need a method to this madness please!!

So Im putting out the S.O.S.
SOmeone, Anyone who can help me get a better handle on this, I would greatly appreciate.
Leave your comments, links and whatever else you have for me and I will go over them daily to fix this issue of mine!
Thanks agian,
Love From A California Momma,
Angela




Powered by ScribeFire.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I had some advice, but it's a daily battle for me - painting vs. blogging vs. reading vs. LIFE!

I'm not really good at reading all the blogs I follow. I subscribe to quite a few by email, some on IGoogle, & some in Google reader. I kind of have to 'be in the mood' to bloghop.

I do save a lot of stuff in my Favs folders on IE. I have them categorized so when I want to write & link a blog up, it's pretty well organized now. This has helped me a lot.

Plus, just recently, I did a weekly blog calendar. I'm not 100% yet, but it helps just getting it out of my head and following a guide.

Hope this helps a little. Would love to see your artwork. Is it online somewhere?

RECENT COMMENTS

MY CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE